Philippe SAMYN and PARTNERS keeps a continuously updated list of candidates which are likely to be contacted as the activity of the practice requires the collaboration of new team members.
Applications can be addressed, by regular mail only, to:
Philippe SAMYN and PARTNERS, Human Ressources
To the attention of Mr. Ghislain ANDRE
Chaussée de Waterloo, 1537 B-1180 Brussels
Applications must include a resume and a handwritten and signed motivation letter.
They are examined under the following criteria:
- professional experience
- computer skills (mastery of REVIT is a prerequisite)
Just like for the English culture and language, the knowledge of the Chinese culture and/or language is highly appreciated.
Selected applications are followed by an interview prior to any hiring decision.
For students and volunteer workers
- The work experience that you are about to undertake forms part of your course studies and therefore the insurance relevant to your presence in our office is covered by your University. For this reason, we ask you to provide us with a written certificate from your University,
- This work experience is unpaid,
- During this period (minimum 1 month), you are governed by the deontological rules of the profession, dictated by the “Ordre des Architectes de Belgique”,
- Transport and accommodation should be organised by yourself,
- We encourage you to practice the Revit software as it is our major work tool.
Please note that applications sent by email will not be examined.
Document E03-02_EN Edition of 2017-12-11